Sunday, June 27, 2010

Getting Ready!

So Kristen and I have about 5 days before we leave on our very exciting adventure for 26 days! We are both getting extremely excited, and have made some last minute changes to it but none the less are looking forward to getting into much trouble while we are away! haha.

We are both in the midst of packing....which I feel is going much better for Kristen then it is for me (if she ever gets her shoe situation figured out :P ), I don't think that I realized how hard it is to pack a 65L backpack then a suitcase...oh my goodness! 

We will be keeping this blog up to date as much as we can, so that our family and friends can see and read about what we are doing while away!! So please check up on us, and comment, we would love to hear from you!

J & K :)

2 comments:

  1. I am very excited to hear of you adventures! Have a great time, be safe, and make some amazing memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have the best time ever! We, including Stoner, love you and will miss you!

    Just remember, we are right behind you when you jump!

    ReplyDelete